We show you how to make money investing in commercial real estate -- with confidence.
Click play to see more of what's inside our course. Authored by a CCIM Certified Instructor.
1. What If You Could Buy the Best Deals on the Best Terms?
That’s exactly what a small group of smart investors are doing today. They are taking control of their commercial real estate investing, income, and wealth generation by working with sellers who are motivated to sell them money making opportunities.
2. This Course is For You, If You Want...
- A steady flow of deals that make money
- To find partners by controlling real, money making opportunities
- Motivated sellers offering your their deals who know that if you can’t make money buying their deal, they won’t make money selling it to you
- Confidence knowing that your deals are founded on good old-fashioned common sense
- Mastery of the numbers, knowing that your numbers are solid using proven investment measure techniques
- To unlock the massive wealth generation capability of commercial real estate now
3. What Would a Good Commercial Real Estate Investing System Do For Me?
It’s not a get rich quick scheme using none of your own money. And it’s definitely not a giant to do list that exhausts you and leaves you wishing you had more time to hang out with your family and friends.
And it’s also not about calling brokers telling them to send you deals. Anyone can do that (and many do, making it harder for you if you follow that track) and usually fail miserably.
I’ve seen many investors quit on their portfolios because they can’t find what they want. They feel like they’re out of the game, can’t get to the back room where all the good deals are, and see commercial real estate as an insider’s game.
The bad news is that it is an insider’s game. The good news is you can make that game work for you, when you understand how to leverage it the right way.
Well, then what IS the right way?
Your system, built right, is a deal sourcing machine that can be run in less than an hour a day (or delegated to an assistant), cost you very little and be fun. There’s just nothing better than getting that call that turns into recurring cash flows and a six or seven figure profit.
It focuses on the 20% that gives you the biggest bang for your buck, not to mention your time (that’s worth something, too, isn’t it?). And the other 80% for those who will continue barking up the wrong trees, buying bad deals, and losing money or at least breaking even in commercial real estate.
4. Will This Course Help Me Beat Other Investors to the Best Deals?
What I discovered, though, is that it is possible to dramatically boost the control over your portfolio’s growth if you are willing to learn how to do it right.
It may not be easy, but that doesn’t mean it’s not possible. The problem is, how many can really tell you how to in a proven, systematic way?
I started out wanting to be a college professor. I knew my salary would be limited, but I loved the idea of living in a college town, doing research, writing, and investing in real estate to supplement my income. Then I decided to drop out of my doctoral program, move back to Boston, and begin working full time in real estate. I started out investing in residential properties and after a few years ventured into commercial. What a nightmare.
I had no idea what I was doing. There I was, a multilingual, graduate level educated, real estate investor who had no idea how the time value of money worked, no commercial real estate vocabulary, and no one to go to for help. I almost gave up after wasting $30,000 on a failed development deal.
That’s when I realized that I needed help…
- I needed an education in commercial real estate so I joined the CCIM Institute and completed all of their courses, ultimately being invited to become 1 of 85 instructors worldwide, and
- I needed access to the market as a credible player. Commercial real estate is a network of successful investors and if they don’t know you, they won’t let you in right away. I had to learn the right things to say and do to get access. It took a few years to trial and error, but once I figured it out, a whole new world opened up for me.
5. Where Did This Course Come From?
That was the problem. At the end of the day, taking action was difficult, and the costs to attend were so expensive. It just didn’t add up.
I didn’t like the idea of people spending $3,500 with time off of work to attend an event when they could be at home building their portfolio. So I made a change. I decided not to do the bootcamps.
Instead, I took 3 days worth of material and condensed it into 6 hours of a new online, self-paced video training, with a downloadable manual, toolkit, scripts, deal analysis software, and proven letters. I also chose to focus on live small group and one-on-one live coaching to develop meaningful and lasting outcomes.
Many have said that I’m missing the boat by not offering the live format, but I believe people want actionable insights that they can take step by step and apply in pieces versus trying to swallow everything at once. Plus, I was always available for coaching calls, meetings, and the like. That would allow us to spend high value time together working on individual problems, developing high impact solutions.
6. Is This Course Accessible Anytime, Anywhere, on Any Device?
- Get immediate access to the entire course–no waiting for the materials to arrive in the mail.
- Participate from anywhere you want without the cost of leaving work and staying in a hotel.
- Begin when you want, 24-7-365 and start just minutes after signing up.
- Take the material step by step at your pace.
- Save your money for deal sourcing and deal making.
- Still get live access to me and the experts I use and learn from to run my system.
7. What's Inside the Modules and What Will I Learn?
- Module 1: Build Your Commercial Real Estate Portfolio Fast. Set the stage for the launch of your commercial real estate system by identifying your strengths and your weaknesses and then mapping the next steps through the next 9 modules.
- Module 2: Why Different Wins, Every Time. Learn my quick step method for differentiating yourself as a ‘go-to’ investor while drilling into the 4 critical targets in your portfolio.
- Module 3: Investment Measures Mastery and Your Financial Target. Learn how to use financial targeting tools that calculate – > gross rent multipliers, capitalization rates, cash-on-cash returns, target cap rates, annualized returns and internal rate of returns. Uncover the right cap rate for you to define your financial target using my Financial Targeting Tool software.
- Module 4: Leverage Lenders and Owner Financing. Learn how to speak “lender” to get banks and sellers competing to lend you money to do your deals.
- Module 5: How to Get the Most Out of Commercial Brokers. Learn to sound like a pro when working with brokers, including what not to say.
- Module 6: How to Use Offline Tactics to Find Motivated Sellers. Learn 3 critical new “old-school” tactics on how to make your phone ring using scripts and letters that generate prospects, including the proven Leads Letter and my favorite $17M Letter.
- Module 7: How to Use Online Tactics to Find Motivated Sellers. Break through the noise online by targeting and attracting sellers who want to make a deal with you by using 3 key tactics.
- Module 8: How to Tackle Commercial Foreclosures and REOs. Discover how to explore the world of distressed note buying versus property investing, and how to seek out REO’s and distressed banks that you need you buy from them. Learn how to use one proven online tool to find the banks fast, anywhere in the U.S. Plus, I’ve included a bonus section: tips on how to plan a commercial foreclosure flip.
- Module 9: How to Qualify the Owner. All roads lead to the seller, whether it’s an individual, company, or bank. Use my 6 step process and psychological FIFA technique to uncover the seller’s real reason for dumping their commercial properties.
- Module 10: Flip or Hold? A Case Study – Together, we complete a step by step deal analysis. Complete a case study for a target acquisition of a commercial property and learn how to use The Deal Analyzer Tool to make the deal profitable.
8. What Else Will I Get Inside the Course?
- Get the Start with Finding the Deal Online Video
- The 256 Page PDF Start with Finding the Deal Instructional Manual
- The Start with Finding the Deal Resources Toolkit
- The Deal Analyzer Software Tool + Instructional Video
- The Financial Software Targeting Tool + Instructional Video
- The $17M Letter Template
- The “Leads Letter” Template
- Sample Broker Representation Form
- Proven Scripts for Talking to Brokers and Owners
- 5 Week Target Planner/Tracker Tool
- 6 Hours of Content Packed Video Instruction with Chapter Markers
9. What Are Other Students and Industry Pros Saying?
10. What If I Don't Like It? Can I Get a Refund?
If you don’t make money, I don’t make money. I strive to deliver 20 times the value of the tuition for my material, because I want you to become a fan. Which pleases me because I want you to say good things about this training and how valuable the content was. It’s worth a lot to me.
I care a lot about my reputation in commercial real estate. I remember when I became a CCIM Instructor, then President Charles Mac McClure III said to me, “You are among the best of the best. You are held to a higher standard and are expected to live by it.” This means everything to me and I have a lot of incentive to delight you and exceed your expectations.
So here’s what I’ve done. Register today and explore your options. When you do, you get instant online access to the course content and can start right away or at a time of your convenience. If for any reason, you are not 100% delighted with the material, simply email me at Support@CreInvestEd.com and I will refund 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Of course, you can download the material and keep it.
Does that sound fair to you?
If you are agreeing with me and thinking to yourself, “how can I not give it a shot?”
I’ve got to let you know that you can click the button below, sign up, and pay for your course.
11. How Do I Get Started?
Step 1 – Decide on the best option that suits your needs.
Step 2 - Click on the sign up button below
Step 3 – Complete the registration form
Step 4 - Within seconds, we confirm your registration and provide you with the 3 course options. Click on the option you want and complete the shopping cart check out.
Step 5 – You will have instant online access to the course and may begin the material immediately. IF YOU CHOOSE TO UPGRADE FOR MORE CONTENT, YOU WILL RECEIVE A CREDIT TOWARD THE NEXT LEVEL.